ICT's Texture-Krete 2000 Spray Deck & Hand Trowel System
Innovative Concrete Technology's Texture-Krete 2000 spray deck and hand trowel system can be applied to any properly prepared concrete surface to beautify new and weathered concrete floors. This system is commonly used on walkways, patios, pool decks, garage floors, and driveways and is ideal for both light and high traffic areas. The Texture-Krete 2000 system can be used to create unique patterns and textures or a smooth cementitious surface.
The Texture-Krete 2000 system starts with ICT's decorative concrete overlay, Deck Mix. Deck Mix is composed of a unique blend of cement, mineral aggregates, polymers, and chemicals and forms a dense, cool, and skid-resistant surface.
Deck Mix is available in two styles:
- Deck Mix is designed to be combined with Liquid Resin and provides superior bonding capabilities, freeze-thaw resistance, and quick drying.
- Deck Mix H₂O achieves professional results by adding only water, making it much more user-friendly.
The concrete overlay system can be pigmented to transform or enhance the look of the surface. ICT offers several methods for pigmenting, each with their own unique benefits:
- Color Fast is a liquid integral color additive that is incorporated with the Deck Mix, pigmenting the entire overlay mixture.
- Color Seal H₂O is a pigmented, water-based acrylic sealer, allowing for one-step color and sealing. It is also available as Color Seal H₂Cool adding ICT's infrared ray-reflecting H₂Cool Technology, which prevents color loss and fading while also lowering the surface's temperature.
- Water Shades can also be applied once the Deck Mix system has dried. Water Shades is a water-based stain with semi-transparent pigments designed to enhance the surface's natural look and profile.
Once the concrete overlay system has dried, it is recommended to use a top coat seal to protect and extend the life of the surface. ICT offers several sealers compatible with the Texture-Krete 2000 system:
- As mentioned above, Color Seal H₂O and H₂Cool are pigmented, water-based acrylic sealers, allowing for one-step color and sealing.
- Crystal Clear H₂O is a clear, water-based acrylic sealer, available in gloss and matte finishes.
- Ure-Seal H₂O and Ure-Seal H₂O Next Gen are clear, water-based urethane sealers, ideal for high traffic and vehicle use. Ure-Seal H₂O is available in gloss, mid-gloss, and natural finishes, and Next Gen offers the highest gloss value and protection.
- Crystal Coat SB is solvent-based clear coat, however be sure to check your state's regulations before using solvent-based products.
With a combined experience of over 80 years in distribution and decorative concrete installation, ICT's sales and technical support professionals provide unmatched support in application, preparation, troubleshooting, and helping you find the right products for your applications. Please contact us if you have any questions on the Texture-Krete 2000 system or other ICT products.
About Innovative Concrete Technology
Since 1996, Innovative Concrete Technology (ICT) has been trusted to produce the highest quality products for the concrete coating and hardscape trades. ICT’s durable, user-friendly products are proudly made in America at our facility in Lakeland, Florida. Learn more about ICT at innovativeconcrete.com.